Sunday 15 February 2015

Klenspop - Bunny Color Brown Review

Boo!

How did you guys spend Valentine's Day? Whether it is with your significant other, friends or family I hope you all had a wonderful day :) This week I'm sharing something a little bit different as I am reviewing Circle Lenses by Klenspop! They are a Korean based lense shop, known domestically as Lenspop but as Klenspop internationally. I've only ever tried one other brand, but they weren't that comfortable so I was excited to be given the chance to review these lenses! All views expressed are my own and honest opinion :)

Circle lenses are a fun way to 'change' your eye colour/size, but it is really important to have proper, comfortable lenses (as I found out the hard way previously). It is better to pay slightly more just to be sure that your eyes won't be harmed, than regret things later. The great thing about Klenspop is that although they have lenses going from $8 a pair, which is about £5, safety and comfort aren't compromised, as I will elaborate further below.

Once I had been in contact with Klenspop regarding this review, the package arrived around 5 business days after which I thought was really efficient considering it was being sent internationally. 
Klenspop Bunny Color Brown ReviewKlenspop Bunny Color Brown Review

I really like the fact that they come with this manual, and you can for more guidance on how to wear contacts HERE. As I mentioned above, safety should be at the forefront when it comes to the eyes, so it's great that these came with instructions.  I've been wearing normal prescription contacts for a while now so I know how tricky putting contacts in for the first time can be. So, manual like this one is definitely very handy. 
Klenspop Bunny Color Brown Review
Klenspop Brown Circle Lenses Review

Klenspop Brown Circle Lenses Review
The package came bubble wrapped which that in itself allows for crazy amounts of fun (who doesn't love popping bubble wrap? haha), and came with 2 lenses, plastic tweezers and a lens case. I love pink so it's a bonus that not the bottles and case were both pink! 
Klenspop Circle Lenses Review
Brown Circle Lenses Review
Below are some of details about these Bunny Color Brown lenses which you can purchase HERE for $13 or around £8.40:
Brand: LENSPOP
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Klenspop Bunny Brown Color Review
Top: Normal Eye Colour | Bottom: With Lens In
Klenspop Bunny Brown Color Review
In all these pictures I have the lenses in.
I've just inserted a couple of before and after photos above. I am yet to master the art of taking close-up eye photos, if anyone has any tips I would be love to hear them! As you may see I have naturally really dark brown eyes, and the circle lenses are visibly lighter in comparison, and larger in diameter. Although I was sent this certain colour I am really pleased because it gives a more natural look. Again, although noticeable, the enlargement isn't too drastic and is a great way in making your eyes look bigger. 

As these are bigger than normal contact lenses, they did take a little getting used to in the beginning which is expected if you are trying new/different types of lenses for the first time. But, I was pleasantly surprised that after around 10 hours they were still comfortable and my eyes didn't feel dry. Usually, when I am out for such a long time there are occasions where I would need eye drops, but I didn't need them for these lenses at all. With both normal/these kind of circle lenses, if you are out for a while, I would highly recommend bringing eye drops with you, or bring the lenses case filled with some solution. This is even if your eyes don't usually dry up - it's just a little tip I've been given. The last thing you want when you're out is to have dry contacts bothering you!

Overall, I am extremely pleased with this product! Not only are these actually reasonably priced, more importantly, they are comfortable and are of high quality. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Have you ever tried circle lenses, if so which is your favourite colour? If not, which colour would you like to try?

 Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Take care and speak soon. 



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 



57 comments:

  1. I wear contact lenses occasionally as I'm shortsighted, but I've never worn cosmetic ones x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are wearing these after consulting a qualified optician. Coloured contact lenses are great but still need to be fitted correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried coloured contacts but would be willing to give them a go. I love the packaging of this set. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh. these look fab. I'm too much of a wimp to try contact lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review. I love the color and size. Looks good on you. <3

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review, Isabella. They look pretty on you. Hope you had an amazing Valentine day, honey.
    kisses and cuddles
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look fab! I always struggle getting contacts in!


    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I've never tried circle lenses, but these ones look really great.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  9. circle lenses are cute sometimes, but so hard to put in, in my opinion, that I pretty much avoid it haha. these look cute on you!

    http://storybookapothecary.com ♥ stop by and chat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I mostly wear circle lens nowadays, not daily though just on weekends. Still using geo lens but frankly speaking they're kinda dry. Hopefully klenspop ships to sg. I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They give a nice, subtle effect on you. I like brighter/bolder looking circle lenses more though, like blue, silver, or green. I'll check out their site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look beautiful on you, although I still shudder at the thought of anyone putting contacts in their eyes.. I suppose you get used to it after a while though! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pattern of lenses are so pretty and they suits you beautifully :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've only recently tried fashion lenses, and i tried freshlook. Not to be skeptical, but i don't think i'd try not so known brands since it is dangerous to risk an eye infection

    ReplyDelete
  15. the packaging so cute and the color is so blend natural.
    nice product indeed ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute packaging, I'm not a fan of the contacts though. Don't like how they look, they're a little scary to me. I've tried fashion lenses in blue before but I'd never try them again.

    GIG LOVE | The Life of Leeshastarr

    ReplyDelete
  17. If only I can wear contact lenses :(

    They look cute on you !^^

    VISIT MY BLOG❤

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know sometimes its a challenge to use the contact lense.... Im a new user. Your pictures of the close up is good GigLove

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not a huge fan of wearing lenses, but you look great in those =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. these remind me of the geo lenses. they are really natural looking

    ReplyDelete
  21. I spent Vday running around during NYFW. The lenses look great on you, have some friends who have tried them before and I would totally try it one day just to see! Xoxo Francy @ http://www.fancy-francy.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. the contact lens color is pretty and suitable for your eyes.

    BEAUTY SECRET BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so obsessed with colored contacts! I had a pair of gray ones that I used to wear all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice color. Can we get it at the eyecare store? I only dare to buy eyecare products at the physical shop. It seems safer to get from there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the color. It really suits. you. Thank you for introducing this wonderful brand to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Heena Shah-Dhedhi24 February 2015 at 13:42

    I always wear spectacles. Unfortunately lenses have never agreed with me and once i had eye infection because ot that and since the i've sworn off lenses....GIGLove

    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh gosh that's absolutely terrible! I'd love to get lazer some time in the future but need to do a lot more research and saving up before that happens ahha x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you very much, and you're very welcome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. They actually are just an online shop which is a shame, but I'm sure there are some places that sell these :) x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm actually going to be reviewing my very first grey pair very soon!! Very excited :p x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sounds like a busy valentine's day :) Thank you! Yeah I think coloured lenses should be tried at least once just because it's cool to see how you look with bigger lenses/different coloured eyes :p but definitely recommend making sure you get them from a reputable place :) x

    ReplyDelete
  32. they do look really similar! Thank you nicol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thankfully I'm used to ordinary prescripted lenses so these aren't too bad, but definitely recommend only buying from reputable brands otherwise they could be really bad for your eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  34. I wish I didn't have too haha - I can;t wait to the day I don't have to wear lenses again :p Thank you very much! x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ahh thank you for your comment about the close ups as I was actually really worried they wouldnt show up very well, so thank you for your feedback! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aww no how come you can't wear contacts? x

    ReplyDelete
  37. the white and red ones are super creepy, but they do make an awesome halloween outfit :p x

    ReplyDelete
  38. That's completely understandable, definitely never wear lenses from non-reputable brands :) x

    ReplyDelete
  39. that's really kind of you to say, thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you so much! Gosh the first time I ever put lenses in it was horrible, worst was I couldn't get them out. Thankfully I've had years of practice from prescription lenses so these weren't too bad :p and yes you definitely get used to them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  41. I've only ever tried brown before, but will have a chance to review some other ones soon so that's going to be really exciting!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  42. I don't wear normal prescription lenses all the time either just to give our eyes a breathe :p Just checked and they do ship to Singapore :) x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you so much! These are actually slightly bigger than normal prescription lenses so do take a little getting used to, but after a while it feels more natural x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you!! If you do ever try definitely recommend going for a reputable brand :) x

    ReplyDelete
  45. The worst is when you're half awake and you've got to put contacts in :p x

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you so much Lenya! Sounded like you had a wondeful Valentine's day hehe :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank you!! I would definitely recommend reading the manual for putting contacts in as they can be tricky the first couple of times x

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you! Definitely recommend checking out the manual before putting any contacts in though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  49. wearing prescripted contacts make putting these easier :) x

    ReplyDelete
  50. Completely understand :) Thankfully I'm used to wearing normal prescribed contacts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  51. Agree! I only get from mall stores :D

    ReplyDelete
  52. I can't imagine other people who can risk trying out random lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  53. They look perfect on your eyes! * - *

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you so much, that's so kind of you to say! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...