Friday 28 March 2014

Summer Beach Dress Bargain #1

Boo!

IT'S FRIDAY!! :) 

So the weather's been a bit temperamental lately hasn't it? Well it hasn't stopped me from doing a bit of summer online browsing. I was looking for summer outfit ideas when I came across this little summer/breach dress and was thought to myself, I want that;p Unfortunately it was only in US dollars so I was scavenging the internet to find it and I think I've found it, or something very very similar (and also a cheaper version!)
Image from Google
So I bought the cheaper version  HERE. The more expensive but more similar in pattern to the one in the picture above is HERE. Both prices are actually pretty decent. I was in TK Maxx and New Look the other day and saw similar ones costing between £15-20 which I thought was pretty hefty.

I just really liked this because it's summery but also very versatile. You can wear it with your bikini/swim suit or a cami dress underneath. So yeah below are just a few (probably too many really) snaps I took of the dress :)

I hope you like this post - I made a few more cheeky ebay purchases recently as well which I'll put up soon :)

Have a fabulous weekend - what you guys up to? Have you been doing a bit of shopping?

Take care and speak soon :)
Petite Outfit Ideas: Crochet Summer Dress Bargain || Life as a Petite
Petite Outfit Ideas: Crochet Summer Dress Bargain || Life as a Petite
Petite Outfit Ideas: Crochet Summer Dress Bargain || Life as a Petite
Petite Outfit Ideas: Crochet Summer Dress Bargain || Life as a Petite
Petite Outfit Ideas: Crochet Summer Dress Bargain || Life as a PetitePetite Outfit Ideas: Crochet Summer Dress Bargain || Life as a Petite
Petite Outfit Ideas: Crochet Summer Dress Bargain || Life as a Petite

 Take care and speak soon. 





• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other Outfit Inspirations:


Monochrome Smart Shorts and Cream Bow Blouse|| Life as a PetitePetite Little Black Dress || Life as a PetiteSummer Blue Stripe Shorts and Moustache T-shirt || Life as a PetiteCasual Outfit Ideas || Life as a Petite

14 comments:

  1. That's lovely, perfect beach dress
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What a bargain. I have a similar one, but shorter, and I use it as a vest.

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace dress... Perfect summer attire!
    Sally x
    www.sallyfazeli.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So pretty.

    Rachel,
    http://sunkissedrayy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and a perfect beach dress. Although you wouldn't sunbathe in it, would leave some very weird looking tan marks. :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! That's so true! Imagine the tan lines and what shock you'd get waking up from tanning...;p x

      Delete
  6. Wow that'd beautiful! Bet it looks lovely on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so lovely! I do fear it would just look like a top on me though, lol x

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahha aww it'd be a pretty cool top still i think :p I wish things could be a top for me ;p thanks for passing by my blog Kate I really appreciate it :) x

      Delete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...