I hope you've all had a great week!
I love Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter, she's so bubbly, genuine and just so funny, and her videos are brilliant, I just can't stop watching them. Have you watched her most recent Asos Haul video? Fancy anything she had in it? Well if you do I have a list of all the items she featured, below. Roxy from http://lovefromroxy.blogspot.co.uk was wondering where Louise's gorgeous nude maxi dress was from on Twitter, which inspired me to look up all of the items. I hope I have listed them all correctly, please do let me know I'm wrong :)
If you haven't yet watched Louise's Haul video, here it is and the various other ways to add little sprinkle of glitter to your lives too:) >>>
In order of appearance:
- Cambridge Satchel Exclusive to ASOS Metallic Rose Gold Leather 11" Satchel - this seems to be out of stock, but there are various other satchel colours on Asos HERE
- ASOS Skinny Waist Belt With Contrast Edge Paint - I'm not entirely sure whether I've got the right match here, but this is the closest I could find, sorry!
- ASOS Faux Ostrich Waist Belt
- ASOS Skater Skirt In Cat Print
- ASOS 2 Pack Peg Trousers in Plain Jersey and Spot Print
- ASOS Smock Dress In Baby Fox Print - unfortunately this is out of stock, but HERE is another colour if you like the fox print
- ASOS Maxi Dress With Embellished Waist
- ASOS Structured Skater Dress In Stripe
- Lipstick Boutique Swing Dress with Lace Yoke or Lydia Bright Swing Dress With Cornelli Mesh
- ASOS Textured Skater Dress with Zip Front - Again I'm not 100% certain whether this is correct, but I hope so :)
- ASOS Petite Premium Embroidered Swing Dress
- ASOS Wrap Dress In Midi Length
- ASOS Neoprene Bonded Bra Insert Skater Dress
I hope you guys found this post useful, and liked it :) If you would like me to find other clothes featured in other Youtube videos, do let me know :)
Take care, speak soon and have a great weekend :) - happy shopping!