Sunday 30 November 2014

Weather Confusion | lifeasapetite Outfit #18

Boo!

Have you all had a good week? With recent sales, did any of you do some damage?... I definitely did whoops. But then again I've nearly got all my Christmas shopping done! Feeling very accomplished haha. 

As the weather has been a bit confusing lately, freezing one minute, then really warm and rainy the next, I wanted to share a rainy outfit with you all today :)

Pink Missguided Jumper Dress
I have to say this was a bit of an impulse buy - Missguided had a sale on...and I couldn't resist the temptation...not sure what I'm going to do with it being Cyber Monday tomorrow haha. I love big slouchy jumpers, and this is no exception. It's just so comfy and girly at the same time. I hardly wear these kinds of dresses actually as I always feel too warm in them, but with the weather lately, it's been perfect - cosy but not too toasty. Also as a petite, this jumper dress isn't too short which is always a bonus.  
Lace Button Back Peter Pan Collar Top
Lace Button Back Peter Pan Collar Top
I am really liking peter pan collared tops at the moment, and lately got my hands on this pretty lace top. I not only really like the lace detailing, but also really like how it's a button back top. Although this top is a bit strange in that it is slightly see through at the front, I'd never just wear it like that - would feel too exposed haha. 
Ashlie Knitted Jumper Dress
I hardly ever wear my wellies actually, just never seem to have a chance to but thought I'd get them out recently. These were actually from Next but they're no longer in stock. I did however find the exact ones from Ebay if any of you are interested :)

Jumper Dress: Missguided // HERE
Blouse: Ebay // HERE
Wellies: Next // HERE

I hope you all enjoyed this little outfit. What are your staple items this winter? And what bargains have you guys picked up lately? :)

 Take care and speak soon!

Bloglovin' || Twitter || Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
 Other Outfit Posts:

Petite Outfit Idea: Scallop Cami and Mint High Low Skirt (Life as a Petite)Petite Maxi Dress (Life as a Petite)

35 comments:

  1. Cute jumper dress and good choice for the chilly weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like jumper dresses, but I wear them over jeans... if I had the legs though they would be with leggings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress and the color is so cute.


    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on my blog right now, come check it out, its that blush color.


    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute! Lovely post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. TT love everything you bought. THAT bag is TDF! You look so cute and adorable in this outfit. Damage? what damage? I did not went shopping on Black Friday. See I am a gooooood gal, hahahah. How is my fluffy Alfie doing?

    kisses and cuddles
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this outfit, I've been obsessed with sweater dresses and knee highs. So simple, yet cute!

    xo, Lisette
    http://streetstride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is such a gorgeous outfit, I definitely need a jumper dress now. And it looks so nice paired with a shirt!
    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sweater!

    xoxo. T.

    http://xrubylixious.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jumper dress is amazing! You've got me adding one to my basket now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous (as always) :D

    I got a bargain on a winter coat in Primark today. I may have to show it off on my blog later in the week!!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  11. This jumper dress looks a dream on you! I absolutely love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous outfit! I absolutely love the jumper dress - it looks amazing on you. I definitely did some damage in the Black Friday sales...and now it's Cyber Monday so I might have to do a little more shopping haha! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color of the jumper so nice. I did spend a bit on sales this week I have to admit !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the jumper dress, I have a jumper in a similar colour which I love. This is a cute outfit.

    #UKBloggers

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your outfit! :) I still have a bit of Christmas shopping to go! I bet it feels amazing to be finished haha. I bought myself a few things from the sale this weekend ;)

    Meimei xx

    www.meimeisays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like a very warm and comfortable look for the colder seasons :)
    Your jumper is so cute :3

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much, it really is so warm and cosy in it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't usually go for jumper dresses but I thought why not, I like it :p hehe Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much :) Ooh I'll check it out, as Kate Spade bags are so gorgeous and so is the colour blush! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you very much aileen, really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww thank you :) Haha how on earth did you resist the temptation - I need to stop, although I didn't do any shopping on cyber monday though :p He's learnt how to sit! Proud moment :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you! Should definitely get one, it's absolutely perfect for these kinds of weather, and if it gets colder, leggings/jeans are the way to go :p x

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha oops, sorry :p at least they have a discount on atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you very much :) oooh I'd love to see that, Primark coats are pretty amazing for their value - i'm popping in later this week so am excited to find some goodies there ahha :p x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much Megan! ooh what bargains did you pick up? Would love to read a post if you write one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you! Haha don't worry, they even named the days giving us excuses to shop :p x

    ReplyDelete
  27. It definitely is, I'm not great when it comes to worrying about not getting things on time haha. Hopefully you manage to come closer to finishing your shopping :p x

    ReplyDelete
  28. It definitely is so warm and comfy, thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. omg love the jumper/dress :P

    cherpopiah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's such a pretty colour isn't it, and it's very comfy too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a beautiful and warm outfit, I love jumper dresses, they are so cosy! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...