Wednesday 26 November 2014

Boohoo Head to Toe | lifeasapetite outfit #17

Boo!

So it's officially less than a month till Christmas! Yes the Christmas countdown has well and truly started! Thought I'd make a cheeky short and sweet mid-week post as I haven't done a fashion-related one for a good couple of weeks. 

Probably a bit inappropriate for the current weather - it's so cold! But you could always layer these kinds of outfits :) 
Casual Outfit Idea - lifeasapetite
Beige Structured Bag
alma mottled structured day bag

In my last post featuring this bag, Moudy from http://modimelodi.blogspot.com actually said that this bag looked like a Michael Kors one, which I had never thought of, but come to think of it, it does! I really love MK bags but as a rather careless person, spending so much on such a lovely bag is just a massive nono haha. So I'm very content with this look-a-like. It's more practical for me :p

You may have also noticed that I am featuring a mint piece of clothing, yes I'm back loving mint again haha. I want to concentrate more on the jeans though. They don't look like much, but for a petite like myself they were an absolute find! All petites know how difficult it is to find jeans that fit. I literally do not have a pair where the cuffs aren't rolled up. Although these are still a tiny bit long, I do not need to roll them up at all! Good job these were 'ankle-length' rather than usual length haha. I loved them so much that I also bought these (which are actually indigo) in black. Unfortunately the black ones have sold out (which is crazy thinking it's not that long ago when I bought them).


Hope you all enjoyed this little post. Enjoy the rest of your week, and stay warm!

Take care and speak soon.

Bloglovin' || Twitter || Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other posts you may be interested in:

Smart Casual OutfitSmart Casual Outfit Idea - Mint DressOffice Business Wear

25 comments:

  1. The top if lovely. I love the cut and the mint colour is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top your wearing, the colour is lovely, something I would definitely wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! I want to have to buy this in another color!

    xoxo. T.
    http://xrubylixious.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the speckled details to this tee and YAY, you mentioned Christmas haha! ;) This is a really nice look on you; casual yet everything works really well together :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk



    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true, that bag reminds of MK. Your top is gorgeous. You look fabulous!


    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look, I particularly like the jeans and handbag! They look very stylish! :) x

    http://lilinhaangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mellissa Williams27 November 2014 at 22:11

    Great jeans. I am short but not that petite lol. I love your top too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit looks cool and love your hand bag :)

    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, that bag really does kinda resembles a MK tote! and i love your top! i'm a fan of mint clothing too!
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! your bag has an uncanny resemblance to MK :p
    gilliannong.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bag is really cute. The tan against mint is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg what a lovely handbag..

    i love the color is so natural and fit for every outfit..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really liking the bag! So refreshing to see one that isn't plain black for a change.


    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfit looks really good. I have the opposite problem to you. With long legs I find it really hard to get trousers that don't sit just above my ankles - which I hate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a pretty bag. I love the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving you simple yet chic Outfit.. and that bag is really prettyy!! Will check out the website you bought it from!

    GIG Love
    www.styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm petite too, so share your frustration with having to roll up a lot of my trousers bottoms, lol! Pepe Jeans and Tommy Hilfiger though do jeans in length sizes. I have got pairs from both that I didn't have to get taken up. Result! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Instead of the bag, I got caught into your mint green top. Nice top!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice bag shape..but the color just not my colour la....

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love anything mint! i need more mint clothing haha the bag shape does remind me michael kors

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving that bag! You're right, it does kinda look like an MK bag. :) gig

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha the bag does look like MK actually lol. Nice outfit and I love your mint colour top!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Khushboo Motihar9 December 2014 at 13:19

    Your bag looks so gorgeous and so does your outfit GIG :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. you can never go wrong with mint, i personally love it. it makes the perfect pop of colour. i really like the composition nof oyur photos by the way, the lighting is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Actually your blue top attracts my attention so much xD It looks cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...