Friday 8 November 2013

Anniversary Outfit Idea

Boo!

This week thought I'd share with you a little anniversary outfit idea. I was hoping for a simple yet chic look.  Of course this can be worn whenever too J

Petite Outfit Ideas: Anniversary Outfit Idea|| Life as a Petite
Dress - Sheinside or Chicwish
Bag - Forever 21
Shoes - Primark (I know!!)
(Both my accessories were gifts)
Earrings - Goldsmiths
Bracelet - Agnes B

And here is what it all looks like: 
Petite Outfit Ideas: Anniversary Outfit Idea|| Life as a Petite
It may look as though the dress is a little bit long/big - it was even though it was an XS. So I had to have a little help from a few safety pins, nevertheless, I think the length is actually quite nice for a meal out and I absolutely adore it!! :)

Anyway I hope you guys liked this post. Take care everyone and speak soon!




• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other Outfit Inspirations:


Monochrome Smart Shorts and Cream Bow Blouse|| Life as a PetitePetite Little Black Dress || Life as a PetiteSummer Blue Stripe Shorts and Moustache T-shirt || Life as a PetiteCasual Outfit Ideas || Life as a Petite

7 comments:

  1. Cute dress ^_^
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-wear-tall-boots-and-persunmall.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are lovely! how much were they? I really want a pair of flats that look a bit like them :)

    http://thestyleoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! :) I love a cute cut out!

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earth tones and metal stones can become popular interchangeably and as a specific color for a
    particular year is emphasized, trendsetters will be smart
    enough to come up with the newest creations using the shades and tones that will never fail
    to win the attention of people. A lot of them, though, preferred to the conservative way of dressing.
    This style of dress started the straighter-waist outfit.



    Here is my blog post; fashion; cravedgames.com,

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauw this is beautiful! u look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...